This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by CernySmith 4 years, 4 months ago.
Keeping an Orderly Brain to Reduce Stress
Our brain wants to be positive and orderly, chaos creates lack of clarity and mental dysfunction thereby leading to lack of happiness and life satisfaction.
Here is a “Rethink.” Declutter your brain by:
1. Start your day by being thankful for what you have.
2. Stop negative thoughts and replace them with positive thoughts.
3. Practice saying positive things to yourself and to others.
4. Catch people doing something good and say something positive.
5. Make a list of things that you need to do to relieve your brain from remembering it.
6. Take an action step in regard to anything that keeps worrying you.
You will feel better and be less stressed!
For more information go to the “Happy Brain” video by Amit Sood, MD in the Training Library at CSAPerspective.com.
Please note that all previous “Take Time … to Rethink Stress” emails are in the Perspective website under the Forum Tab.
© 2017 by CernySmith All Rights Reserved
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.